Installation and Activation Smart IPTV application on Samsung, LG and more.
In order to take advantage of IPTV subscriptions on a Samsung, LG and other Smart TVs, it is generally necessary to use the Smart IPTV application. This application is also available on android tv box from the Playstore. The installation method is different on the iptv boxes, but the activation of the subscription and the application remains the same.
Installing Smart IPTV on a Smart TV
Your television must be connected to the internet.
- Go to the Smart Hub. For a Samsung TV, it’s the multicolored key, otherwise the House-shaped key)
- Then go to the app market. This is the place where you can download lots of apps for your tv.
- You should find the Smart IPTV application in the most downloaded apps.
- Click Download
- Wait a bit then click Install
- Finally, you can click Run
- When you start the SMART IPTV application, you should see a “MAC address” line, note this address (or take a photo with your mobile)
- Fill in the MAC address of your TV, Send it to us .. thanks to this MAC address we can activate your IPTV subscription
– Install the IPTV SMARTERS PRO application
– Add new user
– Choose the 2nd line Login with Xtream Code API
– Type the identifiers received
How to configure iptv on Mag device?
- Start iptv Mag configuration – Go to Menu – Settings – System Settings2.
- Servers – Portals – Set Portal 1 (on the link we sent you) – restart Portal3.
- After downloading, restart the mag4.
- Wait for the TV screen to display the list
Press button “1” and “OK” to confirm on the remote if the channel lists are empty
Where to find iptv mag MAC address?
– Install the VLC application on your PC;
– Copy the m3u link to Google Chrome;
– The m3u file should be downloaded automatically;
– Open the m3u file with VLC.
How to configure IPTV on the Roku box?
I- Search M3U Playlist Player
- Go to Streaming IPTV channels
- Go to Search channels
- And search M3U Playlist player
- And select M3u Playlist player
II- Click on Go to channels
III- Select New Playlist
IV- Add your iptv m3u file to Roku
V- Add here your M3U URL and press SAVE
- Wait to load channels
- Restart your app
- Select the playlist you are adding
You are now ready to watch channels from your Roku box.
- Go to the Play Store to download the duplex iptv application
- click on add playliste to find device id is device key of the applicationne
- Go to the application site
- click on edit playlist
- enter device id is device key
- click on add playlist to put the m3u link or add xc playlist to put username/password/url after click on save
- Name your channel list
- click save
- Access the application and restart it. You will see a list of channels with the name you chose
- click on the name of palylist is to find all a list of channels / seris / vod